We are in the process of re-writing our Technology Curriculum here at Blue Mountain. I would like to draw on your experience as a student to help with this work. Please take some time to give some thoughful responses to the following questions:
1) What technology skills should students have by the time they reach middle school. (Examples: keyboarding skills, basic computer literacy, internet safety & citizenship, word processing, internet searching, presentation software, etc.)
2) What technology skills should students have by the time they reach high school. (Examples: research and citation, presentation software, word processing, digital movie making, digital photography, online class experience, etc.)
3) What technology education are we doing well at Blue Mountain?
4) What technology education do we need to improve on?
5) Detail any other ideas you have on any aspect of technology education that you think should be considered?